Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Samples Review: Lancôme Definicils Mascara, 4711 Original Eau De Cologne, Trish McEvoy Eye Base Essential Primer

My whole body hurts. I've started working out again. It was my new years resolution..and I worked out a little bit but it's time to hit it a little harder. My body hurts..but I'm happy about it because I find I'm much happier with myself when I work out regularly. So that's what I'm doing. I might even do a post...and write out my goals again because it makes me hold myself accountable.. But that's a post for another day.

Anyway...I had a couple of sample sizes I figured I would do some mini reviews again.



 Lancome Definicils Mascara- I got this little sample size in a Lancome bag I got as gift with purchase. I've been wanting to try more Lancome Mascaras. And I like this one. It adds a lot of length and definition, quickly. And it lasts all day. I will probably end up buying a full size at some point.



4711 Orginal Eau De Cologne- I'm just reviewing the little sampler bottle...but this is the oldest Cologne produced. And I found out it's made right in Cologne, Germany. I went to Cologne to visit a Christmas market last month and I'm definitely going back when the weather is warmer to visit the Cologne factory. In the meantime, I used up a sampler bottle. It's very citrusy and smells a little like Petitgrain Essential Oil. Sometimes I really like it, other times I think it smells old. 


Trish McEvoy Eye Base Essentials Eye Primer

I hated this primer. Didn't really add any color vibrancy to my eyeshadows, didn't extend the wear, and it's pricey if you buy the full size at $35. Also I've come to realize I hate beige primers. They look like ashiness going on and I have to make sure to cover it completely. I definitely prefer a clear primer.  Skip it! 

Random: 
My favorite work out song is So Fly by Elle Varner. I just realized she finally dropped a new album last year. I don't think it's anywhere near as good as the first album but some of the songs were worth checking out. Check out this live clip, So Fly is the second song she sings (it's from the older album)






No comments:

Post a Comment