Friday, February 28, 2020

Vitamix Spring Green Smoothie

I used to be a green smoothie regular. I've completely fallen off of my smoothie habit, I think I'm ready to get back on. I forgot how much I love them! And how much better I felt when drinking them and working out regularly. Now that I'm booked for Jamaica and I've ordered a few bathing suits, I need to drop at least 10 pounds. 


This recipe came around just in time. 

It has 1/2 cup green grapes, 1 orange, 1 lemon, 1/2 green apple, 1 cup romaine lettuce, 1 cup of kale ( I used baby kale), 1 cup of parsley, 1/2 cucumber, 1 cup frozen pineapple, and 2 cups of ice.

It was mildly sweet and mostly tasted like parsley. I used a bunch of parsley. It is amazingly good for you! And now that I know how good it is in smoothies, I know what to to with the leftovers when I buy it.

It made a TON. I shared a little with my parents....and then downed all the rest of it myself so I'm stuffed. Once it's digested I'm going to get a quick workout in. Just to start the weekend off right.



I really like this one and would recommend it but not for green smoothie begginers! 

Random:
I'm late to this song..I never listen to newer music on my own. My sister put me onto this though. And I've been playing it nearly all day. I love how confident she is ❤️ 

No comments:

Post a Comment