Sunday, May 3, 2020

Lush Lucky Cat Bath Bomb Review


It's been so long since I've used a Lush Bath Bomb. In between, I did stray and found that Lush does make really nice bath bombs....other companies just haven't come close with the scents, bath art, and color of the bath water. Of course, the price is higher but some of them are definitely worth splurging on. I decided to start with Lucky Cat Bath bomb, just because the pink glitter was getting all over my other Lush stuff. So I figured better just go ahead and use it.

Lush Claims:
Feelin' lucky? This pink kitty beckons you to the bath with its botanical scent. Fizzing fast into fluffy fuchsia waters, Lucky Cat's multi-colored stars burst from the center, waving in good fortune and leaving you feline fine. With a classic, botanical blend of jasmine absolute, neroli and ylang ylang, this is one fresh and floral kitty that'll leave you feeling brand mew.

From Lush UK 
3.95 Pound or $6.25 US 


This is a jasmine scented bath bombs. I've generally really liked Lush's Jasmine scented things- one thing that immediately comes to mind is the Christmas Eve bubble bar. So I expected to like this as well. 

The bath bomb itself is a pink sparkly cat. It's super cute and not just your typical ball. I like how lush seems to be experimenting with Bath bomb shapes. It's a pretty decent sized bomb. Not too large and not small. 

Just sniffing it, it kind of smells like a  Jasmine scented baby wipes. A nice, mild scent.

I read reviews on both the US and UK site and not a lot of people like this bath bomb. I wasn't sure what to expect.

It fizzes out super fast and and leaves the water orange on one side and pink on the other. The water was really pretty and the glitter made it even prettier. There were small colored stars in the water as well. Everything is biodegradable which is a great for the environment.  The stars were gone by the time I got out of the bath tub. 

When I first threw the bomb in, it smelled mostly of the jasmine baby wipe scent I talked about earlier. It smelled nice and was decently strong. I dissolved the bomb, ran more water into the tub, left the bathroom and came back and was greeted with a really nice jasmine floral scent. It was lovely.  It's still lingering in the bathroom now, hours later. 

The water didn't feel as soft as some of the bombs I've used in the past, but it left my skin a little more moisturized that it has been in the past couple of days even though the soap I'm using is really drying.

Ingredients:
Baking Soda, Citric Acid, Jasmine Absolute, Neroli Oil, Ylang Ylang Oil, Water, Titanium Dioxide,  Glycerin, Synthetic Fluophlogopite, Tin Oxide, Hydroxpropyl Methylcellulose, Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose, DRF Alcohol, Alpha Isomethyl Ionone, Butyle phenyl,Methylpropianol, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, linalool, Fragrance,  Color


Overall, I really like it. I could see myself buying it again- once I try all the other bath bombs of course. 


No comments:

Post a Comment