Thursday, April 30, 2020

Princess and the Frog: Minty Iced Tea


I never try drink recipes. I mostly drink the same things- tea and lately I've been obsessed with Lemonade. I was drinking lemonade every day for a couple weeks...but I slowed down since I trying this recipe. 

It's super easy to make and different in that you sweeten it with maple syrup. Which I didn't think was going to taste good at first but surprisingly it did! 

Usually if I want flavored tea..I just buy it in the flavor I want it in....but it actually tastes much better this way.

All you do is steep three bags of peppermint tea in a quart of water, then add two bags of green tea and steep everything an additional four minutes. After that you take out the tea bags and sweeten to taste with the syrup. 

Chill and serve with ice. 

Easy and actually really good! 

I had mine with some garlic cream pasta (Pasta made from scratch)



No comments:

Post a Comment