Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Lush Haul!

It's been years since I've bought anything from Lush. I'm not sure what pulled me back to the the page, but I felt myself wanting to try everything they have again. They just make the cutest looking soaps, bubble bars, bath bombs, etc. Also..I like what they stand for- reducing plastic packaging, fair trade ingredients, biodegradable ingredients, etc. I just wish they would run sales more often then ONE a year.

I ordered from Lush UK. 

So here's what I got:

Honey I Washed the Kids Soap- I love the scent of this, so much so I was buying dupes of it off of Etsy. I learned....never buy dupes! I think I might buy one every time I order from Lush. It just smells so good. Like toffee crunch honey candy. It smells like heaven.

Sultana Soup- I had this one before too- I don't know what it smells like...but it smells amazing and I just had felt like I needed to have it. Usually I don't repurchase but I did that quite a few times with this order.

 Maypole Soap- Maypole is peppermint and maple syrup. I think the soap is ugly. At first it smells like rubber but it smells more like peppermint and maple now that it's out of the box. I'm hoping I like it when I use it.

Michelle, Ma Belle Soap- Bought this off the description. I don't think it smells as good as Honey I Washed the Kids but it's nice. I'll hold off opinion until I use.

Outback Mate Soap- This is peppermint and lemongrass, straight up!. I think it's the best peppermint thing I've smelled from Lush. I tried Demon in the Dark and Dirty soap and hated them, they have since been discontinued though. 

 Figs and Leaves Soap- Another re-purchase. Smells lovely...and I've never smelled anything like it and for some reason I just really wanted to try it out again.


 Lucky Cat Bath Bomb- I like Jasmine scented things from Lush and thought this one was super cute so into the cart it went

Sleep Soap- Smells so good and more like a sweet Lavender. On the small side though...

Blue Skies Fluffy White Clouds Bubble Bar- I've smelled this somewhere before. I don't know where or how but it smells so familiar and I KNOW I haven't tried it before.

Respect Your Elders Soap- I was expecting it to smell like cherry medicine based on the reviews but I was pleasantly surprised. It's nice. I don't know it it it will be a favorite, but so far it's nice.

Yuzu and Cocoa- Smells kind of tropical to me. Wasn't really expecting that. But it smells good.

Olive Branch Bath Bomb- The name never appealed to me but I know the shower gel is loved by many. It smells amazing, I love the scent. Hopefully it measures up in the bath tub! 

Lush French Kiss Bath Bomb- This might be the only one I can say I don't like. It smells like Thyme to me. But maybe I'll change my mind when I use it



 Sex Bomb- Repurchase..but forgot to take a picture. I buried it in the box.

The Comforter- I tried the bubble bar back in the day and liked the scent but it wasn't strong enough in the bubble bar. I think maybe the one I had was old. I really like the scent though so hopefully this one works better for me.

Golden Slumbers Bath Bomb- Smells like true Lavender. On the smaller side as far as bath bombs go.

Rocket Bath Bomb- I think this will be the first I use because the blue coloring is serious. It smells amazing though. I think it's Honey I Washed the kids scent. Also it's super cute!

Strawberries and Cream Bath Bomb- Smells really good but on the smaller side. 

And that's all! My room smells amazing- it smells exactly like a Lush store. I need to order from them more often. I just wish they had more sales...and that they included samples in the order!

No comments:

Post a Comment