Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Tea Tree: Favorite Tea Tree Bath and Beauty Goodies

This is the week I was supposed to go to Jamaica. I would have been lying on the beach with a Pina Colada in my right hand, having fun in the sun. Sigh. Instead I'm here...blogging.

Today's post will be short and sweet. I'm not the biggest fan of tea tree. In fact, I kind of hated it at first. It just smells very..well it's hard to describe. But medicinal, herbal maybe? Nowadays it just smells very clean but I can definitely understand why not everyone will love it. 

Back in the day, I worked at The Body Shop. We weren't that busy, at least not the hours I worked. But one product that we could not keep in stock was the tea tree essential oil. Which was pre-diluted in a bunch of junk and I did buy to see what all the fuss was about. I didn't like it all that much. But I do like Tea Tree oil.

Here are some Tea Tree things I would recommend.


1. Tea Tree Oil- Later on, I did buy undiluted Tea Tree oil and I came to appreciate it. I used it on cuts-they seemed to heal quicker. It is anti-bacterial which is good. I also used it as a room re-fresher (mixed with orange) and it makes everything smell clean. You can use it in your DIY cleaning products- my favorite is to mix water with vinegar, tea tree, and dish soap in a spray bottle. It works good as a spot treatment on acne as well. Annnnd, it doesn't smell like Tea Tree! 


2. Dewey Tree Tea Tree Blemish Treatment Sheet Mask- This was a gift from a friend, otherwise I don't think I would have even tried a sheet mask. This one was nice. I think it was my favorite of all the ones I tried! 

3. Zum Tea Tree Citrus Goat Milk Soap- Not a lot of soap companies are brave enough to make a straight up tea tree soap. This one was surprisingly nice! I wasn't excited to try it but I'm glad I did .


4. Desert Essence Tea Tree Face Wash- I would recommend this only if you LOVE the smell of tea tree. I don't, but if you do, this is one to try! 

And that's all! Didn't quite make it to five but there you have it! My tea tree faves.



No comments:

Post a Comment