Sunday, May 24, 2020

Lush Rocket Science Bath Bomb Review


I haven't even used half of the Lush stuff I bought but I already want to place a second order. I'm going to wait though..I want to get through all the bath bombs/bubble bars I have. It might take awhile since I usually take one bath a week. Anyway...Rocket Science. It reminds me of a reusable bath bomb I had years ago. It was the Lush Rocket Re-useable bubble bar and I remember it wasn't very good but I was willing to give the Rocket a second chance. 

Lush claims:
Blast off to another world with this mix of uplifting bergamot and lemon. It’s smooth soaring to beautiful bath waters as mellow yellow fizzes with deep blue and pink. Lower onto the surface of the water, sit back, relax and enjoy the ride as it leisurely glides around the bath. You'll love this to the moon and back.

Pounds: 3.95 Dollars 5.95

This bath bomb is super cute. I pulled up the old picture I had of the bubble bar just for comparison and they definitely added more detail to the rocket bomb. It is definitely much cuter now. And smells better too! 

I think the Lush scent description can be a bit misleading because they will let you know what essential oils are in it..which are bergamot and lemon  butI've smelled those oils together and it does not equal this bath bomb...but it smells really good nonetheless. A nice unisex scent. I'm not good at describing scents- at first I thought it smelled like Honey I Washed the Kids but when I got it in the water it smelled a bit different. It just smelled really good...but not strong. It didn't linger or fill up the bathroom, I could only really smell it in the bathtub.

It was a slow fizzer and blasted slowly around the bath tub. The water was really pretty, went from teal to a deep blue with little star biodegradable glitters and small silvery glitter which made the bath tub sparkle. It was really pretty. 

As always it made my skin pretty soft but the water didn't feel as soft as it usually does. I could basically skip moisturizing. 


Ingredients:
Baking Soda, Citric Acid, Sicilian Lemon Oil, Bergamot Oil, Cream of Tarter, Water, Titanium Dioxide, Cornstarch, Glycerine, Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Propylene Glycol, Lauryl Betaine, Synthetic Fluophlogopite, Maltodextrin, Hydroxy Propyl Methyl Cellulose, Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose, Perfume, Limonene, Tin Oxide, Color

Overall I really liked it. The scent was really nice and I really liked using it but the price.....It's just not cost effective but definitely was very fun to try! 


No comments:

Post a Comment