Friday, May 22, 2020

Vitamix Cucumber Melon Smoothie

I didn't know cucumber melon flavored foods existed. All these years I've been so convinced it is just a scent at Bath and Body Works.  

That being said I hate Cucumber scented bath and body products. Yuck. 

But I was down to try it in a smoothie. Melon picking can be hit or miss for me. I got lucky though and actually picked two amazing melons. Cutting up everything for the smoothie took a while. I'm not very good at chopping up melons but I excel at eating them. 

I forgot to make ice but my green grapes were frozen and I did buy soy milk specifically for this smoothie. And found out I hate Soy Milk. I think I've had it before in the sweetened vanilla variety. It was gross but not as nasty as the plain. It tasted like hay. BUT it did taste nice in the smoothie. Still I would probably switch out the Soy Milk for Oat Milk in the future.

The smoothie has both cantaloupe and honey dew and a whole lime. So I cut everything..blended it up and had a smoothie. 

I was skeptical but I actually really really liked it. Maybe even loved it. I don't like a lot of melon flavored things but this was great. Melon and cucumber is the perfect combo. 

Think I'll be saving this as a favorite and would definitely make it again.




No comments:

Post a Comment