Friday, August 28, 2020

Tesori D'oriente Ayurveda Aromatic Cream Bath- Amla and Patchouli Oil


I'm so tired, I'm considering going straight to bed, but since I know myself so well I already know that won't happen. I'm kind of doing a combination of listening to new music, blogging, and looking at furniture. I've been meaning to trying to buy furniture for my room since I moved back but it's hard for me to find stuff I like. I've really only succeeded in buying a new bed.  

Claims:
A fabulous cleansing cream enriched with 5 precious ingredients from the ayurvedic tradition to give you smooth and wonderfully bright skin. To regain peace of mind, immerse yourself in the soft lather of the Ayurveda bath cream.

Made in Italy


I randomly found this in my local discount grocery store, Netto. I was drawn to it because of the packaging. I love glass packaging, of course not a lot of stuff comes in glass these days. But this metal or tin (not sure what it is) just stood out to me. It's easily recyclable but I think I'm going to keep the bottle for display since it's so cute. I really only bought it because of the bottle...but after I had gotten it home and given it a go I wished I had bought more. And also another one they had in a black bottle.

First off, it smells heavenly. And expensive. And not overwhelming of patchouli. It's just the perfect bath scent. It leaves the whole bathroom smelling amazing. I kind of smell a bit of citrus, and powdery scent but it's so much more than that. I'm not good at describing scent but this should be a perfume.


Also the water is soft and my skin ends up really hydrated if I don't use too much. If I use too much, that's when I have issues with my skin drying out. Luckily, you only need a little but I overdid it last time I used it for some reason. 

It makes tons of long lasting bubbles. 

I only paid about 3 Euro for it, it was truly a steal and I still check from time to time to see if they stock anymore. 

Not all natural or even close. But most bubble baths aren't and I knew the ingredients going in. That's what happens when you can't resist the bottle

Ingredients:
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Parfum, Aloe Leaf Water, Melia Azedarach seed oil, Sesame Seed Oil. Amla Fruit Extract, Turnip Mustard Oil, Calendula Flower Extract, Glycerin, Sodium Olivamphoacetate, Coco Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate Lauryl Glucoside, PEG 7 Glyceryl Cocoate Styrene/ Acrylates Copolymer, Tetrasodium, Glutamate, Diacetate, Citric Acid, Salt, Sodium Benzoate, Pottassium Sorbate, Alpha Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylpenyl Methylpropional, Hidroxycitronellahexyl, Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool

I was just looking at the website and they have so many I wish I could find to give a try! Highly recommend...if you're OK with the ingredients. 



No comments:

Post a Comment