Sunday, October 4, 2020

Kris Kross

 


Two quick posts for today... First up Kris Kross. I think they were a little before my generation. Just slightly. 

Listening to it now, I kind of see how they paved the way for child rappers like Bow Wow. Are there anymore child rappers anymore? I don't pay attention to new music anymore. They started the trend of wearing clothes backwards...although I'm not sure how often people really did it. 


If you are a Just Dance fan, you might know the song from the game. It'll wear you out. A good workout song for sure. 


The next song I didn't realize I had listened to as a kid. My parents used to set the video camera up and my brother and I would take turns dancing/singing to songs. My turn was mainly Toni Braxtons debut album. My brothers rotation was "Da Bomb" and some MC Hammer songs. The song has some cringe worthy/awful lyrics. But...IDK I still like it if I ignore the lyrics. Seems largely forgotten compared to the other one judging by the views.



And that's it. But I thought I would share a blast from the past today.

No comments:

Post a Comment