Monday, October 19, 2020

Lush Haul

 It's true. I JUST did a Lush Haul last month. But I ran out of bath stuff (except I still have the Big Bottle of Calm Bubble bar) and it's how I've been "rewarding" myself. I'm getting serious about working out and try to meet my goal of 2 hours and 30 minutes a week. Now I decided anytime I stick to it or exceed...I get to take a Lush bath. Back in the day when I used a reward system I used to get nail polishes..but I have enough nail colors and need to use some up before I buy anymore.

So..more Lush it was.

I also wanted to pick up some of the Halloween stuff...unfortunately I couldn't get my hands on Punkin Pumpkin bath bomb. They were sold out.

So here's what I got.

Buffy Body Butter

 I've always been curious about this solid body scrub that doubles as a moisturizer. I can't wait to use it. I remember seeing it on the website when I first stalking it in 2012. It smells good. Like essential oils. Although I can't think what they are at the moment.

Aubergine Bath Bomb

I had to get one of these before they disappeared. It's supposed to be a combo of all Lush scents, meant to smell like the store. It smells really good. 

Soft Coeur Massage Bar

I this is an oldie too. I had to pick it up once I read that it smells like Honey I Washed the Kids. It's so tiny though for the price. This is one I would definitely order from the UK site if I like it enough to repurchase. The price on LUSH UK is more reasonable.

Pearl Massage Bar

I was really into Massage Bars for this order. I probably should have just bought one....but for some reason I had to have it. It's supposed to be the "Rose Jam" scent which is very popular. And it does smell really good. Who knew Cocoa Butter and rose was a good combo?


Toffee Apple Lip Scrub

I've always wanted to try the lip scrubs. And who can resist Toffee Apple? It smells like a butterscotch apple..and like something you would eat. I already tried it and so far I really like it. I think it may be a must have...

Monster's Ball Bath Bomb

I think this is the cutest monster ever. And he smells like Sweet Tarts. I can't wait to try this one out! 

Bat Art Bath Bomb

I hate bats..they creep me out. I can't even watch them on TV. But this bath bomb is cute. And it smells good. So it gets a pass. 

Lord of Misrule Bath Bomb

This is one I've heard so many raves for. It's supposed to be a spicy patchouli and vanilla scent. I'll reserve judgement for when I throw it in the bath tub but so far it smells really nice!

Ghost in the Dark Soap

I have a lot of soap to get through so I just picked up the one. It smells like lemongrass and glows in the dark. Super cute. He got some blue from Bat Art on him.


Bewitched Bubble Bar

And last but certainly not least..Bewitched Bubble Bar. Smells like Sultana of Soap so you know I'm happy. I just wish they packed it better. Monsters Ball was packed over and rained pink bath bomb dust all over it

And that's all! I think I will do one more haul from Lush DE and that's all for the year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment