Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Lush Lord of Misrule Bath Bomb Review

My favorite Halloween bath bomb. I unknowingly I saved the very best for last. This bath bomb meets the hype.

Lush claims:

A Halloween bath bomb with a spicy blend of patchouli and black pepper. A deep green exterior froths away to rich wine coloured waters.

Revel in the bath with this mischievous bomb that features a spicy herbal blend of dark Sumatran patchouli and black pepper oils.

Inspired by the ruler of the pagan Feast of Fools, Lord Of Misrule has a deep green exterior that slowly unfurls to reveal a rich wine-colored center. And, just like at the Feast of Fools, when the wine starts to flow, the popping candy crackles and the festivities begin..

From Lush DE 6.34
I love this bath bomb. I think this is one of my top favorite scents from Lush. I'm already shopping the site for the perfume. It's supposed to be patchouli and black pepper. I love the way Lush does Patchouli (I'm a big fan of the Karma scent). I'm not sure I get the black pepper but I definitely get the vanilla. It's more of  a sweet Patchouli scent that still smells like an exotic, mysterious, perfume. I can't get enough of the scent and wish I had bought two! I'm definitely getting another one next year when the Halloween range comes out again. I love the scent that much.



Also..the scent sticks to you and perfumes the bathroom really nicely after use. 

The bath bomb seems to be named after a Holiday/Custom...that I usually love reading about. But I couldn't get into the Wikipedia article and didn't feel like looking further. 

The bath bomb is green on the outside...but makes the water a really deep black red which I loved. I've heard some describe it as a red wine color..and others describe it as "bathing in the blood of your enemies". Which is a little much but it works for Halloween. 🤷🏾‍♀️

It's a slow fizzier. And comes complete with fizzing candy to make the fun popping sound. 

And no dry skin after!

The ingredients are...some natural, some synthetic. Fair trade and responsible sourced. I usually like all natural..but Lush gets a pass because I like the company so much.

Ingredients:

Baking Soda, Citric Acid, Popping Candy, Cream of Tartar, Sodium Cocoa Sulfate, Black Pepper Oil, Dark Sumatran Patchouli Oil, Vanilla Absolute, Water, Gardenia Extract, Cornstarch, Titanium Dioxide, Dipropylene Glycol, Cocoamidopropyl Betaine, Synthetic Glitter, Tin Oxide, Limonene, Perfume, Colour

Overall...it's a favorite. I love this bath bomb and highly recommend giving it a try. I will be for sure ordering another next year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment