Sunday, June 20, 2021

Bath and Body Works You're the One Pocketbac Review

So I finished WandaVision ( I called it Wanda's Vision in the last post 😂) and The Falcon and the Winter Soldier, which were excellent...now I want to watch all the Avenger Movies again but in chronological order this time. Every couple years  there are a few things I love to rewatch..Harry Potter movies, Avenger movies,  mostDisney movies. I just wish there were more, they don't make them fast enough for me. So...if I miss a few posts here and there, that's what I'm doing. I watched Captain America again last night so one down, 22 more to go! 

Bath and Body Works claims:

A luxurious blend of soft rose, winter woods & a drop of strawberry nectar

Infused with essential oils, shea extract, vitamin E & aloe, our skin-softening hand sanitizer kills 99.9% of most common germs, while the pocket-friendly design makes it easy to keep hands clean & conditioned on-the-go. Don't forget to add a cute holder, sold separately! Formula is 71% alcohol.

I picked up a few of these a couple months back. I like staying stacked with the hand sanitizers. I usually keep it in my car so that way I can just go ahead and use it whenever I come in from somewhere. I had the Japanese Cherry blossom one before...which isn't my favorite scent. But overall I really like the formula for their sanitizers. It's non- drying, doesn't reek of alcohol, and are just nice to use. Especially if you find a scent you love.

The scent of this is a very generic perfume scent. It's a pretty strong scent but not in a bad way. I like it well enough but there's nothing really memorable about it. I don't really pick up on any of the notes it claims. Rose, woods, strawberry nectar? Ehhh. 

Ingredients:

Water, Fragrance, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Aminomethyl propanol, Isopropyl Myristate,Hydroxyethyl Urea,Wheat Amino Acids, Aloe Leaf Juice, Vitamin E, Shea Butter, Colour 

Overall, I might repurchase it since I don't mind the scent of it but I would try the other scents before I did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment