Thursday, July 29, 2021

Lavera Fresh 24h Deodorant Roll On Review

 I'm just making my way through all the natural deodorants and I think I might have found the one that is gonna make me stop searching. It's not this one, but I should be talking about "the one" soon.

Lavera claims:

  • Contains organic lemongrass, zinc and refreshing organic mint
  • Long-lasting, natural freshness

The Lavera deodorants protect reliably for 24 hours with its mild, effective formula that contains organic plant extracts which fight odours, for a secure feeling on the skin.

24 H deodorant protection with a refreshing scent!

  • Organic mint refreshes
  • Organic lemongrass has astringent, antiseptic and bactericidal effects

Lavera is a more natural German brand that is exactly what I want to try more of living in Germany. I saw this recommended in a youtube vid and thought it wouldn't hurt for me to give it a try. 

Typically I hate roll on liquid deodorants. I just feel like sometimes they never dry and they have never worked that well on me. The last one I tried was by Weleda...and I was not a fan but I'm always open (or at least I think so) to trying a different brand.

First off...the packaging is the best. It sits upside down which makes it easy to use to the last drop. But will you want to?

I didn't. But I still am a fan of the packaging. All roll one should come like that.

Next up, the scent, I could see from the ingredients that it has peppermint oil, Lemongrass, and sage. But I don't think it contributes much to the scent, which is surprisingly really nice and super fresh. I really liked the scent, perfect deodorant scent.

Now as for it working...when we had cooler weather it seemed to work alright. Cool weather, hanging out in the house, and not working out....it's fine. As soon as it started warming up and I started working out it was a nope. No, No, No. 

The ingredients were OK with me. Nothing in it that concerned me. I think Zinc is supposed to be one of the active ingredients but I find deodorants that have Magnesium work best for me.

Ingredients:

Water (Aqua), Alcohol*, Triethyl Citrate, Fragrance (Parfum)**, Zinc PCA, Zinc Ricinoleate, Xanthan Gum, Glycerin, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Water*, Cymbopogon Flexuosus Extract*, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Water*, Menthol, Limonene**, Linalool**, Geraniol**, Benzyl Salicylate**, Citral**, Citronellol**, Eugenol**, Benzyl Alcohol**, Coumarin**

Overall, it kinda worked in some conditions and I really liked the way it smelled but I prefer to have something that worked a little more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment