Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Senna Cosmetics Brush Haul

 Senna has been on my radar to try for awhile. I actually want to try their makeup...but I really don't need anything now and I still have a list of stuff I want to try before I really jump into their makeup. I was browsing the site and noticed they seemed to be having a sale...and so even though I truly don't need anymore brushes I picked some up anyway. 


I think I just want some of the light green handles. Most of my brushes are gold-handled or black. I think they are phasing out the ones with the silver handles and replacing them with the black so that's why they are on sale. As well as they also seem to be changing most of their brushes to synthetics. They are still on sale...and are quite a steal if you want to take a look. Especially now that I am seeing them in person and believe them to be high quality. I just checked and there is another brush that has been added that I want but I won't get it...until later.


Anyway...I picked mostly the natural hair brushes because I prefer them. 


1. Detailer Brush- I was shocked at how tiny it is. Almost reminds me of the Omnia Brow brush with how small it is, but of course this is a slanted brush. It states that it is good for lining or brows. I'm gonna reserve judgement until I try it but I really like the shape of it. It was only about 4 dollars or so.

2. Angle Fluff- I have had one angled fluff brush...it was by ELF and it was trash. But it was only one dollar. This is obviously much higher quality....super soft and fluffier. I'm not sure how to use it...but I can't wait to play with it. It was on sale for $4.63

3. Crease- The crease brush is quite a thick brush. It's mega soft...and almost reminds of the the old now discontinued Nars pencil brush. Except this one is more extended out so it would fit better into the crease. I can't wait to try it. It was also only $4.63

4.  Jumbo Powder Brush- This brush was only about 8 dollars and some change. A steal! It's crazy soft...especially compared to my MAC brushes. I think this is most comparable to the MAC 129 and MAC 150. Maybe a mix between those and a billion times softer. I can't wait to use it.

5. Deluxe Fluff- I have been looking for a brush similar for quite awhile...except maybe a little smaller but this will do. I have another all over lid brush that I got recently, this is similar but I think it will do more of a wash of color. Options, options. Only $4.63.

6. Hi-Lite- I think this might be made of sable hairs, which I have been looking to get my hands on for awhile. It's meant to be a highlight brush, cupids bow, brow, inner corners....I think I might like it more for concealer or cream shadows. But I will definitely try it as a highlighter. Only $4.63

And my order came with two samples, the soothing toner and makeup remover. I'm too lazy to get up and take a picture of them ...but I love that they include the samples. 

I also bought some new teas...I've been blown away by the Chai Sampler from Vadham...I've only made two of them so far the traditional way and now I never want bagged chai again. It was amazing! I've also been loving the Irish breakfast tea. It's always a good day when I start the day with Tea. 




No comments:

Post a Comment