Friday, October 22, 2021

Marsha Ambrosius

 


These past couple of weeks have been rough...the only thing keeping me going is I'm going to the states next month. I wish I had a fast forward button though. I haven't even really felt like blogging, but since I'm not sure I will posting while I'm in the states. I figured I would try to do as many posts now...or at least that's the plan. 

I was shocked back in the day when Marsha went solo, I really liked her in Floetry...but I think I like her solo music too but not as much as the music in the group. She's isn't my favorite singer, I feel she excels more in her writing and expression of her songs...that's what I like most about her any way.

These are my faves:

Late Nights, Early Mornings...that's my song. But..where are the views? I used to sing my little heart out to this song, 


I used to love Far Away back in the day..I don't think I love it as much. I gotta have the Busta Rhymes version, I don't like the original as much.


I like Without You too. I think I first heard it on the radio and the song kinda got in my head and wouldn't leave. It's one of those songs that no matter how many time I listen I only learn the same line. I can't remember the rest of the song..ever. 


I thought I had a few more songs...but that's all. Now I have to go convince myself to do a twist out on my hair because her pics and vids are inspiring me.....

No comments:

Post a Comment