Thursday, October 14, 2021

Plant Therapy Tiare Flower Natural Deodorant Review


 I'm beat...but before I settle into movie night, figured I should do a quick post. On more natural deodorant. I have tried a lot this past year or so...and my favorite is by Schmidt's, that was until I received a sample of Plant Therapy's in the Grapefruit Cardamom. It worked really well....so of course I had to buy more. I ended up buying four of them, two Grapefruit Cardamom and two in Tiare Flower. 

Plant Therapy claims:

Stay fresh and smell fantastic with our Tiare Flower Natural Deodorant. The natural ingredients will help your underarms stay fresh throughout the day while helping absorb and minimize wetness. Starting with a nourishing base of Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, and earth wax, the combination of tapioca starch, baking soda, and magnesium hydroxide work together to help neutralize odor, absorb wetness, and keep you feeling dry. Plus the natural scent of Tiare Flower will leave you with a sweet, floral, and fruity scent. 

This natural deodorant is made without synthetic fragrance, parabens, and aluminum. It's also non-GMO and cruelty free. 

Love the Tiare Flower scent? Combine with our Tiare Flower Body Butter to enjoy a sweet, floral aroma from head to toe.


I I I 





I won't beat around the bat (or is it bush?) ...this one doesn't work for me. Maybe I get two to four hours before it just stops working completely. So it's not my favorite, even though I wanted it to be.


Oddly enough I feel like it keeps me dry..and the deodorant smells nice. It just doesn't keep me smelling nice. Which is disappointing because it smells so good. Kind of a like a coconut bubble gum- but bubble gum in a non-obnoxious way if that makes sense. It's not too sweet, just nice. I might pick up the body butter in the same scent later because I like it that much.

Another thing I really like is the texture. It's really smooth unlike the Schmidts ones which has a texture, it's like you can feel the baking soda suspended, it's a little on the gritty side. This is super smooth. 


It applies much the same way your commercial deodorants do. 

And the ingredients are great! 

Just fractionated Coconut and other natural things that are easily recognizable. 

Ingredients:

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tapioca Starch, Ozokerite, Magnesium Hydroxide, Sodium Bicarbonate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Natural Fragrance, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Lactobacillus

Overall, love the scent but it doesn't work- at least not for me. I did buy the two pack because it was priced much better than buying just one, I think I might give it away....it might work better on someone else.In the meantime, I guess I will try to use the rest on days I don't go anywhere- which is easy because I'm still working from home for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment