Friday, December 10, 2021

Bath and Body Works Have Courage and Be Kind (Raspberry Lemon) Pocketbac Hand Sanitizer Review

Look at Bath and Body Works trying to put inspirational names on their products. It's a little lame, but I do like it. Sometimes you just need those little cute reminders and why not on your hand sanitizer bottle? These days, I don't go anywhere without hand sanitizer, I had brought so many with me on my trip to the states and didn't really end up using them all, but better to have more than you need than be without.

Bath and Body Works claims:

Infused with essential oils, shea extract, vitamin E & aloe, our skin-softening hand sanitizer kills 99.9% of most common germs, while the pocket-friendly design makes it easy to keep hands clean & conditioned on-the-go. 

So far this might be my favorite scent iteration. A lot of the others are obnoxiously strong and this one is strong but it's a little more fruity/light and not as overpowering as some of the others. 

Raspberry and Lemon are a great combination. In food and scented products. 

Overall, it does what's I need it to do, sanitize my hands without drying them out. 

Ingredients:

Alcohol, Water, Fragrance, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol,  Lactosee, Amino-ethyl Propanol, Isopropyl Myrystrate, Cellulose, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Vitamin E, Wheat Amino Acids, Aloe Juice, Shea Butter Extract,Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Vitamin A,  Ultramarines, Color

The bottle states "100% Recycled Plastic In Bottle". Not sure if this means the bottle is made entirely of recycled plastic? I with they would have an in house recycling program or something better to address all the plastic like MAC, Lush, etc. 

It's one of the few scents I would actually repurchase. 

No comments:

Post a Comment