Friday, December 10, 2021

Bebe Eye Make up Remover and Eyelash Care Remover

 I think Bebe is a German brand...and I always used to think it was a brand for babies until I looked a little more closely. I don't usually use makeup remover and I won't buy wipes (see why here) but I wanted an eye makeup remover so that when I was playing in shadow I could quickly and easily change out colors with the least amount of eye irritation. And also for those lazy days. 

Bebe claims:

Gentle eye makeup remover without perfume

Removes waterproof makeup

Rich eyelash care

Facial cleansing becomes super easy thanks to bebe® Blinzelblank, because our combined eye makeup remover & eyelash care is a true multi-talent. A mild fluid removes eye makeup with ease. Even waterproof mascara cannot resist the eye makeup remover. At the same time, it gently nourishes the eyelashes.

The bebe® eye makeup remover & eyelash care is particularly mild and therefore also suitable for contact lens wearers.

Gentle eye makeup remover without perfume

  • Removes waterproof makeup
  • Rich eyelash care
      • Facial cleansing becomes super easy thanks to bebe® Blinzelblank, because our combined eye makeup remover & eyelash care is a true multi-talent. A mild fluid removes eye makeup with ease. Even waterproof mascara cannot resist the eye makeup remover. At the same time, it gently nourishes the eyelashes.

        The bebe® eye makeup remover & eyelash care is particularly mild and therefore also suitable for contact lens wearers.

                   How do I remove waterproof mascara?You can remove waterproof                 mascara super easily with the right products. This saves you minutes of scrubbing while conserving your eyelashes. Normally, you first take an oil to dissolve the waterproof mascara and then wipe with a facial cleanser. The Blinzelblank eye makeup remover & eyelash care combines these two steps and even nourishes your eyelashes. It couldn't be easier!All this without alcohol and perfume additives. Compatibility is ophthalmologically tested.

It has no scent and nothing that I notice that I dislike. I tend to use it on a washable cotton round. It saves money over time and creates less waste although mine are a bit rougher, I need to find some softer ones. I pour it on and then remove. You are supposed to shake it first to the layers can combine, but I tend to forget sometimes. Whoops! 

It still works although it takes a few swipes to get off. I think it's because the current mascara I'm using is harder to get off in general. 

I didn't know it was mostly for your eye are and was using it all over my face. It leaves a little bit of  moisture/oil behind that disappears after a few hours and doesn't cause any breakouts for me. I think it's supposed to be conditioning for the lashes.

As for ingredients...eh. But it was cheap and there aren't many commercial removers that have clean removers unless you are using an oil such as coconut oil etc. Sometimes I just don't want to deal with washing it off when I'm at my laziest. 

Ingredients:

Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Isohexadecane, Butylene Glycol, Panthenol, Sodium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, CI 60725


Overall, not bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment