Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Lush Christmas 2021 Haul

 I completely forgot what day the Lush sale was and happened to check the website on the right day. And I've somehow already forgotten the sale date...so I will definitely be lost again the next year. I was in such a rush to check out that I forgot some of what I wanted to get and didn't want to place another order, but fingers crossed because tomorrow I'm making the journey to the Lush store. It's an hour away...but I need to turn in my pots for a mask anyway. 

So here's what I got:


Butter bear- This is basically Butterball but cuter and pink. I gave this one to my sister.



Ectoplasm Shower Gel- I like the Shower Slimes so I was happy to get this. It smells like Orange Juice. 


Reminds me of the SnowCake soap but this is better. It's a more almond-y Marzipan. Smells nice and strong. Really scents the whole room.
Snowman Dreaming Bath Bomb- Smells like the beach. I like it.

Hey! Hollywood is the nicest looking bath bomb. Smells a bit minty.


I Want a Hippopotamus For Christmas is the cutest little bath bomb. This one always sells out really quickly so I was happy to grab it. 


Snowball Bath Bomb looks like a real Snowball. So cool! 


This really does smell all cinnamon spicy. I feel like there is patchouli in it too. Love the colors.
Lord of Misrule Shower Gel- I kinda wanted to order a larger one but since I used the Boo! Shower Gel which smells the same, I figured that's probably enough for one year. 



First sniff of Jolly wasn't promising but your never know until you get it in the shower. 


I really like the smell of this one, doesn't smell like Plums but smells really nice and fresh. I wish I had Plum Rain to compare.



Snow Fairy Body Conditioner- I tried to limit my ordering of Snow Fairy. I did get another Fairy Dust but really didn't want to overdo it. It's very pink.



Santa's Magic Sleigh- This has three of Lush's most popular scents in one, it's a 3 in one but two of the bath bombs are tiny. They are supposed to have Snow Fairy, Butterball, and the Comforter. If I had known that before I bought it I probably would have skipped it. But...might try mixing at least two to see what I get. 

I ordered two more things but it seems they forgot to pack it....I am writing them to see what they are going to do. 

But that's it. Stay tuned for the reviews! 









No comments:

Post a Comment