Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Worst Beauty Products of 2021

And now..finally, the worst of 2021.  Worst Beauty Products at least. I don't think I've used a lot of things that I didn't like and felt like I wasted my money on. Or at least I hope there aren't. 

Let's get started...

Plant Therapy Tiare Flower Deodorant- Didn't work. Smelled nice but not after it was on a few hours.

Lip Smacker Oatmeal Cookie- It just missed the smell of Oatmeal Cookie..to the point where whatever this smelled like, I really disliked it. The watermelon one should be on this list too but I'm too lazy to add it. We will pretend it's here.

OPI California Raspberry- The color is ok, the quality was horrible. Dull and chipped quickly.

Lux Soft and Creamy- The soap was Ok, but the scent wasn't great. Reminds me of the Nivea one I hated.

The Ordinary Argan Oil- I've used Argan oil successfully, this particular brand caused breakouts for me.

Lush Yog Nog Body Milk- This had potential but the alchohol and ingredients landed it on this list. It wasn't brought back for Christmas 2021

Eden's Garden Aromance- I hated this blend. Couldn't wait to use it up.

Lavanila Deodorant- Possible the worst natural deodorant I've ever tried.


Lush Jingle Bells Bath Bomb- It was the scent of this that I really disliked...it smells like a laundry scent which is nice for laundry. Not so much for bath time.


Lush Pearl- Hated the "pearls in this". Other than that it smelled amazing and really worked to moisturize. 
There was a pearl free version that came out for Valentines day.

And that's all...some of these I don't hate but they were worth mentioning as a dislike. The list this year actually isn't too bad!

What were the worst beauty products you tried this year?



No comments:

Post a Comment