Sunday, June 27, 2021

Edens Garden Aromance Synergy Blend Review

 I'm going right through all the Marvel movies. Anybody else love Jarvis and wish they had one/him? Also, I just love the Hulk. Every time I watch the first Avenger movie, I laugh at all his jokes like I've never heard them before.

via GIPHY

 I kinda have a crush on him 😂😩 Along with most of the other superheroes. Anyway...I was digging through my case of oils and figured I would dig out some I never use and try to use them up. They don't last forever.

Eden's Garden claims:

The sound of rushing wind, the soft touch of a loved one’s cheek, the taste of warm chocolate chip cookies. The world is full of moments that invigorate our senses and Aromance helps enhance those special encounters.

A lush multi-layered blend, Aromance is different from our Aphrodisiac Synergy Blend. Although it may enhance sexy experiences, Aromance also works on many levels beyond sexuality. It can intensify what we see, feel, taste, touch and smell. Aromance can be almost magical in its ability to heighten sensual awareness. 

Aromance is a vibrant mixture of Sweet Orange, Patchouli, Ylang Ylang, Sandalwood and Jasmine. Made with care from our top quality oils and, as always, Edens Garden essential oils are never diluted or mixed with additives.

Wow. That is quite the description. I didn't read it before I bought it. I just read the scent notes and since I love Patchouli mixed with citrus and some Ylang Ylang (Lush Karma), I tried to buy all blends that sound similar. This one also has Sandalwood and Jasmine. All these sounds like they would smell amazing.

But to me they don't.

It just doesn't blend and balance well. The Ylang Ylang and Patchouli are both overpowering and not in a nice way. Not sure I smell Jasmine at all. Maybe Sandalwood but not sure if I'm just imagining it. The Orange is a top note and disappears pretty quickly. 

I had high hopes for this one and have really tried to give it a fair try but I'm just not a fan. Not at all.

It could be that mine is different than what they intended it to be. Some oils/blends smell different batch to batch. But I don't think I will be getting another to find out.

Ingredients:

Sweet Orange, Patchouli,Ylang Ylang, Sandalwood, Jasmine



No comments:

Post a Comment