Saturday, June 26, 2021

Lush Intergalactic Bath Bomb Review

 Thank goodness it's Saturday. It's been a busy week...but most importantly my car is fixed and completely paid off! I feel like shopping and treating myself to celebrate but I'm not really sure what to do or buy. I've had my eye on this makeup brush set thats completely made of sable brushes, but then again I did just order a sable lip brush that had been on my wish list for awhile. I'll figure it out. In the meantime, let's review my new favorite bath bomb. 

Lush claims:

Soak among the stars and underneath a galaxy of refreshing peppermint and shimmering, neon skies.

Ever wonder what bathing in deep space would be like? Invite the cosmos into your tub with this interstellar bomb. An awesome mix of refreshing peppermint and neon colors will send your mood rocketing, while popping candy takes you on a trip around the Milky Way. Before you leap too far, rogue layers of vetivert and cedarwood bring you back to earth.




I was on the fence with ordering this one since it has mint. I like mint, I really do but for some reason it never appeals to me when shopping. This is mint with a twist. Mint with a perfume scent that I can't describe, I just know it smells amazing and I want it in perfume form. Somehow the mint compliments it perfectly. Mint is great but it doesn't always play nicely with other scents unless you are mixing it with another herbal scent. At least that's what I thought until I smelled this.

I love this scent. Really I do. And it's the perfect strength. Just relaxing and kinda refreshing at the same time.

It also makes the prettiest bath art if you like that type of stuff. As well as the prettiest sparkly blue water. It's mesmerizing. 


Also there are popping candies. Almost forgot about them ...so it snaps, crackles, and pops as it dissolves in the water. I've had the pop rock bomb before but this one was the loudest.


And the water feels really hydrating. It's almost like an oil but not oily. That probably makes no sense. You gotta experience it to know what I'm talking about. 

The ingredients aren't too bad. It has some really nice relaxing essential oils. And they work! 

Ingredients:

Baking Soda, Citric Acid, Popping Candy Perfume, Cream of Tartar, Water, Aqua, Peppermint Oil, Grapefruit Oil, Vetivert Oil, Cedarwood Oil, Titanium Dioxide, Cornstarch, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Lauryl Betaine, Biodegrade-able Glitter, Tin Oxide, Limonene, Linalool, Color 


I don't know if there is really more I can say about it except..I love it! Would definitely recommend and buy again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment