Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Lavanila Vanilla Lavender Deodorant Review

 I'm feeling very lazy, almost to lazy to blog. But I'm in between letting my food digest so I can burn 100 more calories playing Just Dance. I've actually been keeping up with my workouts lately, for the month of April I burned over 6,000 calories, across 22 hours. Anyway, I guess it's fitting talking about working out...cause deodorant. I had the Lavanila Grapefruit perfume a few years back and loved it. So I've been wanting to try more of their stuff....and just never have. Until I noticed they have a whole deodorant line. I was ordering a mirror for my repainted vanity, so I figured I would go ahead and add this so I can get free shipping. 

Lavanila Claims:

The Healthy Deodorant

A heavenly bouquet of soothing Spanish lavender and soft vanilla.

  • Superior, Aluminum-Free odor protection
  • Powered by our beta glucan technology to minimize and absorb sweat molecules
  • No Aluminum, No Paraben, No Baking Soda.
  • Velvelt-soft formula goes on clear and smooth
  • Clean, natural formula allows skin to breathe


First things first, it smells so nice. It's a very nice, calming, relaxing, vanilla lavender scent. I think I need to buy the perfume. The scent really is great.

So I was hoping it would work. 

And nope. Not at all! Maybe it works 1-2 hours. Not at all through a work out. They say to give it 30 days and I did give a couple days but I can't try it for 30 days. Especially now that summer is coming and spring is here. And I'm trying to be more active. I think in some cases it makes me sweat more. It's one of those deodorants.

They do have a sport one. Maybe in a few years I may give it a go. But for now,  it just sits on my dresser in it's nice, higher end packaging (it's the hard plastic they use for fancy deodorants). Bonus is the packaging is 100% recyclable. It's made in the USA. 

I like the ingredient list. I just with they included effective ingredients. 

Ingredients:

Aloe barbadensis leaf juice (Aloe juice, water/aqua), Propanediol (Corn derived), Zea mays (Corn) starch, Sodium stearate (Coconut derived), Silica, Carrageenan (Seaweed derived), Stearyl behenate (Coconut derived), Citrus medica limonum (Lemon peel oil), Inulin (Artichoke derived), Saccharomyces ferment, Alpha-Glucan oligosaccharide (Sugar derived), Yeast beta glucan, Lonicera caprifolium (Honeysuckle) flower extract, Usnea barbata (Lichen) extract, Valeriana officinalis root extract (Valerian), Hydrastis canadensis (Goldenseal) extract, Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea tree) flower/leaf/stem extract, Lycium barbarum fruit extract (Goji berry), Vanilla planifolia (Vanilla) oil, Botanical fragrance blend

Overall, would never try the regular line again...but I would buy the scent in the perfume and whatever else they made it in. A good vanilla lavender is hard to find and this is a good one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment