Monday, January 31, 2022

Lush Hey Hollywood! Bath Bomb Review



This one reminded me so much of the Holly Golightly bath bomb that I didn't try. It's the same, right? Green with Holly on top?


This one is prettier, because it's shimmery. But that was pretty much the highlight of the bomb.

Lush claims:
When the festivities take their toll reach for this refreshing peppermint reset. As shimmering green gives way to vibrant pink bath art you'll feel yourself recharged and ready to wow again.



So...we will start with scent. It claims to be peppermint heaven. Eh. It's like a savory candy maple/butterscotch scent with peppermint. I didn't get that chilly hit of peppermint unless I put my nose right up to the bomb as it fizzed but the peppermint was there. It was a weird scent combo. Kinda reminded me of the Maypole soap.

It's a slow fizzer. Extremely slow. And when I first put it in, it just made a weird gray water. A few minutes later, it finally started releasing pretty blue/pink foam. But it took way to long to get to that point. Finally..what seemed like hours later, the water ended up a pretty maroon color. The bomb experience could have been better. I'm glad it was half price.



The only redeeming quality was how moisturizing and softening the water felt. Like its as more moisturizers than other bombs? But looking at the ingredients, I don't think it does? Hmm.


Ingredients aren't as amazing as some other Lush stuff, It has peppermint oil and biodegradable glitter. 

Ingredients:
Baking Soda, Citric Acid, Cornstarch, Perfume, Peppermint Oil, Water, Titanium Dioxide, Corn Protein, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, DRF Alcohol, PEG 7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Dipropylene Glycol,Propylene Glycol, Synthetic Biodegradable Glitter, Tin Oxide, Limonene, Colour 

Overall, wasn't a fan of this. If it comes around again next year, I won't be picking it up.






No comments:

Post a Comment