Thursday, February 3, 2022

OPI Dating A Royal Nail Polish Review

The very second nail polish color I bought on my own (other than a white nail polish and a glitter) was definitely a blue nail polish. I was always drawn to blue nail polish...until the last few years. I'm getting back into it though. I especially love a deep royal blue on brown skin. It's a match made in heaven. Every time I look at it on, I just think about how much it compliments my skintone.

I probably could have done a better job  painting -especially for my cuticles. I was sleepy and painting in the dark though....


And this shade is the perfect blue. A nice jelly blue. And jelly colors are usually not my favorite finish.

It's a nice deep blue, that looks deep and royal without looking black. It still looks blue. It's more on the muted blue side though.

Also the formula is really nice. 2 coats is all thats needed. And the polish itself lasts pretty well on my nails. 

From what I've read it came out in the 2008 OPI Brights Collection. I'm kinda shocked it was in a brights collection. I would have guessed it to be from a Fall collection.

As a pedicure color, I actually really like it. I thought I wasn't a fan of blues as a pedi color but this has proved me wrong. 

I actually love this one...and I'm glad it's in my collection. 

No comments:

Post a Comment