Sunday, February 20, 2022

Bath and Body Works Sweater Weather Pocketbac Review

 


With the wind we've had lately, it is definitely sweater weather. It seems like it's been storming forever. So even though I think this is a fall scent it's perfect for right now. At least in name. 

Or maybe its just coat weather actually. IDK.

Bath and Body Works claims:
A cool, fall-perfect blend of sage, eucalyptus & fresh woods

Infused with essential oils, shea extract, vitamin E & aloe, our skin-softening hand sanitizer kills 99.9% of most common germs, while the pocket-friendly design makes it easy to keep hands clean & conditioned on-the-go. Don't forget to add a cute holder, sold separately! Formula is 68-71% alcohol. Color of cap may vary.

I find this the perfect way to try out Bath and Body Work's scents without committing to something larger and more expensive. I don't find I really love Bath and Body Work scents that much. The majority are misses for me.  Most of the time they are just too overwhelming and I usually like strong scents. 

This one isn't my favorite but it's OK. I think it's a more unisex/masculine scent that has a hint of apples. I can't say that I smell sage, eucalyptus, or even woods.  Strong. Lingers forever. Sanitizes well without drying out my hands completely.

It's sitting in the car right now and I'm not going out in the storm to retrieve it or else I would type out the ingredients. But I imagine it's similar to the others.

Overall, fun to try but not a scent I would repurchase. 

No comments:

Post a Comment