Monday, March 7, 2022

MC Hammer

 


It's time for a fun post, I really need it after the day I've had. Remember the 80's and some of the 90's when everyone was an MC_____ ? I guess it precedes the 2000's common name when everybody was a Lil' so and so or somebody. Idk if I wrote that in a way that makes sense. I tried.

Anyway, I really love MC Hammer's music. It's good time music.

Of course, we'll start with U Can't Touch This. I actually just played this one on Just Dance. It was fun and a good workout too. Every time I see this video I desperately want some of those pants. I love, love, love this music video...I have the best times trying to copy the dance moves.My favorite is the move at 1.59. I sometimes do this in my room just to get around for no reason. It's fun and I crack my own self up doing it.


I first heard this one watching some old home vids, apparently we played a lot of MC Hammer when I was a kid. We Got to Pray just to make it today...still true today.



I was scared when I saw this sampled the Chi-lites Have You Seen Her. It was a good sampling and done right.

Here Comes the Hammer is my song...every time I watch an Avenger movie and Thor pulls out his Hammer, this song plays in my head. IDK why it's not in the movies? Or has it been? I don't think it has. It should be though. 


I love this music video, the moves 😍 And I love that it pays tribute to James Brown. 


And last song- 2 Legit to Quit. He sure loved a long style music video...the song doesn't start until 9 minutes in. I love this one though...I blast it and get my jam session on.


And that's all...I'm off to play the Just Dance version of the song again!

No comments:

Post a Comment