Thursday, August 4, 2022

J. R. Watkins Lemon Cream Hand and Body Lotion Review

Thank goodness it's Thursday. Wish it was Friday but I'm almost there. Just a quick review today of a mini sampler size of lotion. I'm really enjoying sampler sizes. Must get my hands on more...but for now I have quite a few of the ones from JR Watkins since I bought two of their sampler kits. 

JR Watkins claims: 

Our moisturizing body lotion leaves skin soft and smooth all day long. Made with cocoa butter, shea butter, coconut oil, and Vitamin E.

Made in USA

First things first. This smells just like a Lemon Cupcake. Or Lemon Spongecake. It smells kinda delightful. It really reminds me of this essential oil blend that Plant Therapy gave out as a free birthday oil.  

I really want to make some Lemon cupcakes now..

It doesn't stay the same on my skin, after a little bit it almost smells like Lemon Cleaning product but that doesn't bother me too much because it smells so nice going on. 


Anyway, this is really a lightweight lotion that feels like it's providing hydration, not greasy or oil. Those that like something really lightweight that absorbs easily would love this. Makes the perfect summer lotion. Not sure if it would hold up in Winter but I really like it for now. 

It looks a little different than most lotions...it's a tan kinda color and is very thin, almost runny.

I have the 1 oz size. Lasts about 3 days. Perfect for travel. 

It's 99 percent natural. There are some ingredients that are a little questionable but there are also a ton of goodies in it.

Ingredients:
Water (aqua), Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Stearyl Lactylate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Allantoin (Comfrey Root), Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Calendula (Calendula Officinalis) Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Tilia Cordata (Linden) Flower Extract, Centaurea Cyanus (Cornflower) Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Extract, Hypericum Perforatum Extract, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), C18 22 Hydroxyalkyl Hydroxypropyl Guar, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice, Tropolone, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid -fragrance 100% Natural 

I really, really like it. It smells good...I kinda want the full size. If I saw it, I might just pick it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment