Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Project Pan #24

 The heat is sucking my ability to want to do anything away. Yesterday after I got home from work, I did absolutely nothing. Today, I had to force myself to get stuff done. But I did it. Not blogging...don't even really wanna do this but figured before I go about destroying my Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar Palette more, I had better get to it. 


This was last update:

And what I have now


Finished up Frosting over a month ago. Happy to see it gone! Hit pan on Rum Raisin. And everything else looks almost the same. Except Truffled. It's my focus shade so I wear it everyday. I matched it with all the neutral colors in my collection and found my favorite to match it with is a cool toned brown Ambush from my Urban Decay Vice 2. I wear it everyday I go out because it's easy and I've managed to now hit pan on Ambush. Now that I have this pic taken I am going to repress Truffled because it's easier to grab on a brush and use up after...I'm hoping it will be used within the next two months and then I can move on the the Peanut Butter shade which is a bit more versatile. 

Still loving the Puddin' Shade to fill in my eyebrows.

I finished up NYX Africa. It has gone in the recycling. 

And I'm rolling in this primer. It's going to take forever to use up...but I'm trying to use it so may as well document it. I should probably roll in something else but...eh.



And that's all, until next time! 







No comments:

Post a Comment