Thursday, August 18, 2022

J.R. Watkins Coconut Hand Soap Review

 It's been a day. I made an appointment to get my breaks and rotors changed...took the day off, got to the dealer/repair place and they go "Oh you need an oil change."  OK. And wel'l take a look at your breaks. The nearly two hours later,  they have my oil changed and tell me at the end I need my breaks changed and new  rotors  because it's dangerous for me to be on the road with my breaks liked that. But they don't have any in stock, even though I made the appointment last Monday and we spoke about me needing the breaks AND rotors replaced  . But they can have them by tomorrow. I was livid. Don't recommend Landstuhl BMW at all. They wanted me to come back next week or get a rental the next three days...I never understand why they push rentals. Break changes/oil changes do not take two/three days. Scammers Not sure if that's just specific to Germany but the US does not operate that way. I first made an appt with them and then as soon as I found another place to do it cancelled with them.  If they are not competent enough to order the parts needed for a break change in advance...I definitely don't think they are competent enough to change my breaks. So that sucks. But...let me stop rambling. Cause I'm still mad and I can go on and on about it.

J.R. Watkins claims:

Our non-drying gel hand soap works into a soft lather for clean, freshly scented hands. Made with plant-based ingredients.

I don't normally review hand soaps but this one came in my little "gift" set. I usually just use bars of soap in my bathroom. Saves the plastic. I did think about bringing this to work, the two days I work from work. I don't like the soap at work at all. I might still. Anyway, hand soap is important...cause Monkeypox, Covid, and who knows what's next is out there.

That said this is a really basic soap. It doesn't smell like Coconut. Just generic and odd. It reminds me of the Burt's Bees Milk and Honey Lotion.

Not super bubbly or lathery. 

Surprised it has Sodium Laureth Sulfate. But actually the ingredient list isn't that impressive. It runs about $5. More expensive than brands like Dial, Soft Soap, etc. but not much better quality in my opinion.

Ingredients:

Water/aqua/eau, sodium lauryl sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium chloride, decyl glucoside, caprylyl/capryl glucoside, glycerin, tocopheryl acetate, Citrus grandis (grapefruit) peel oil, cocamidopropyl hydroxysultaine, myristamine oxide, methylisothiazolinone, sodium benzoate, gluconolactone, fragrance/parfum, citric acid

Not something I would buy or reccomend. Which I wasn't expecting because the other stuff I've tried so far I've really liked!

No comments:

Post a Comment