Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Burt's Bees Milk and Honey Body Lotion Review

I figured I had better get to blogging because IDK if I will have time tomorrow...possibly Friday but not this weekend. So here we are.... Burt's Bees body lotion in the travel size. I hadn't reviewed this before but I have used it ...years ago I went to the hospital and they gave me a baggie of products. It's not the best reminder because I hate thinking of what I went to the hospital for, but I like that Burt's Bees or someone took the time to donate the little baggies. So I have mixed memories of it. 

Burt's Bees claims:

Get all-day moisturization from Burts Bees Body Lotion for Normal to Dry skin. This non-greasy lotion is formulated with milk and honey to nourish the skin and leave it feeling soft, smooth and fully hydrated. This formulation is also 98.6% natural origin with an enhanced blend of ingredients to keep the skin moisturized and healthy. And, Burts Bees Body Lotion for Normal to Dry skin is dermatologist tested and clinically shown to moisturize skin for up to 24 hours. Put the power of nature to work for you with Burt's Bees.

Made in USA

I have the little one ounce sampler. Which suits me because I don't think I would like going through the full size. Mostly because I don't like the scent. It's like a warm vanilla with real coconut scent and also some sort of spray cleaner scent. Like something I would use to wipe down counters. It's that part of the scent that I don't like. It overall makes applying it not the best experience and I really dislike the lingering scent.

Otherwise, it's a decent light lotion that does moisturize for a few hours and absorbs quickly. I'm not sure it would be enough in the Winter months but in the summer heat and spring..it's decent. 

The ingredients are 98.6% Natural Origin. The ingredient list is OK, better than most...not the best I've ever seen though.

Ingredients:

Water, Decyl Cocoate, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Beeswax, Fragrance*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Polyglyceryl-3 Stearate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Nonfat Dry Milk, Honey, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Beta-Carotene, Xanthan Gum, Sucrose Stearate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Canola Oil, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Cinnamate, Citral, Coumarin, Limonene *Natural Fragrance

Overall, if the scent was better I would like it more. As it is, not a fan of the scent so I wouldn't repurchase or recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment