Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Replica Flower Market Eau De Toilette Review


  I had a great weekend. I went to Amsterdam -which I had a blast. The Netherlands have some of the nicest people. I wouldn't mind living there.  We went by train which was an adventure in and of itself, I learned that I will probably never take the train by myself, I would probably end up in a complete other country than where I'm trying to go. I always thought the train was reliable but our trains ended up cancelled/delayed etc.  But on to the review.

 My last Replica fragrance


( IDK why I'm saying that like I've used so many- this is my 2nd one). I'm glad they sell the sampler/travel size because my local store only got the huge bottles. Most cost over $100 which is a little too much commitment for something I'm not sure I want to wear so often.

Replica claims:

A sensory walk through stalls full of blooming flower bouquets.

Flower Market by Maison Martin Margiela is a Floral fragrance for women. Flower Market was launched in 2012. Flower Market was created by Jacques Cavallier and Marie Salamagne. Top notes are Freesia and Green Leaves; middle notes are Tuberose, Jasmine Sambac, Egyptian Jasmine and Rose de Mai; base notes are Peach, Oakmoss and Cedar.

Flower Market evokes the memory of a pleasant walk through stalls full of blooming flower bouquets.
Get back to this sensory stroll with this fresh Eau de Toilette.

Flower Market is a true floral composition, made up with delicate notes of freesia, sambac jasmine, Grasse rose and tuberose: an abundance of blossoms exuding a sheer aroma.
A delightful spring breeze gives off a sensation of peac
e.
Made in France

.

I'm really really drawn to the brand, I think it's the packaging. It's kinda basic, but I like it. I probably would't collect the bottles like I like to collect other perfume bottles. So I'm OK with buying the sampler size. The first one I tried was the beach one, which was OK but not me. I like the Flower Market one much better. 

So many floral notes, most of which I have no idea what they smell like. Maybe I can pick out the Jasmine. Actually now that I think of it, this might be my favorite perfume where I actually smell Jasmine. I like Tuberose and Freesia, maybe I smell it subtly, IDK. Definitely get some Rose too. It's a very nice truly floral perfume. I like it, and I will enjoy the rest of the bottle, but not sure I would purchase again. Maybe I would. The small size though.

I don't think it lasts that well though. Definitely not a full 8 hours. Maybe four or five? But it definitely packs a punch when you first spray it. You will smell it! It's not a soft floral. And it's not an "old" smelling floral. It's almost a going out kinda floral but it's nice for day too. 

I bought mine for about $22 or so dollars, not a bad price. I probably wouldn't pay that much more than that though it does seem to last quite awhile.


No comments:

Post a Comment