Sunday, September 18, 2022

Bath and Body Works Cactus Blossom Pocketbac Review

 I have no idea what a cactus blossom would smell like or even if they would have a scent. But I was grabbing the hand sanitizers and like to try a new ones every time so I picked this one up. 

Bath and Body Works claims:

What it smells like: a sweet, crisp, tropical oasis.

Fragrance notes: cactus flower petal, sun-kissed coconut vanilla and fresh sparkling lemon.



Bath and Body Works scents are really starting to smell the same. It's like they release the same things/same notes with different names all the time. I don't recall what this smells like specifically...just that it smells like the same old, same old or a mix of past fragrances. It's a sharp smell ...nothing light and airy about it. I don't really like it. It also has that "sour" smell that I'm starting to notice in some Bath and Body scents. 

From the website it seems be mostly a candle scent...and I did read a few reviews where it caused a few headaches. I can see where this scent would do that

Otherwise it does the job without drying my hands too much.

I really wish Bath and Body Works would start a recycling program. It says 100% Recycled Plastic in Bottle...whatever that means. I want them to start something where you can bring in your packaging and get a discount on your next purchases and they recycle and reuse their own packaging. 

Overall, not my favorite. 

No comments:

Post a Comment