Thursday, October 27, 2022

Weekend in Paris: Roaming the City and Disneyland Paris

 Ooh la la! Figured I would go ahead and do a photo dump of my weekend in Paris. We did a lot of walking, and had a lot of fun. Mostly Shopping. I really want to go back sometime in the next few months and spend a few days in the city. That was my third time in Paris, but it had been years since I've been and they have always been short trips. We took a bus trip, which I'm starting to realize longer bus trips aren't really for me. I think from now on I will just do the shorter bus trips. 

Anyway..photo drop time.

Started the day with a greasy pastry. Eh...the coffee was good.









My first lobster roll. Prolly better to eat them somewhere known for Lobster. But not bad...











Visited Nina's...they serve a tea that is based on what Marie Antoinette drank. They had a replica of her shoe that she was wearing before she was beheaded. And a cake she favored. The cake was really good, not too sweet, apples inside and a rose flavored white chocolate. Yum. Recommend a visit for sure! The lady at the tea house was so kind! Got two tins of tea there.





Moulin Rouge



Dinner was salad, duck a la orange, and creme brûlée. I'm still not brave enough to try some French Specialties-like Frog Legs. I have tried Escargot before though. I like the duck though. It was very good.




Bought a super exclusive candle from a hotel close to Moulin Rouge that used to be a pleasure house. I really want to stay there next time I go (those prices though!). It was beautiful and nice to have a candle you can only get in the Paris. 


Next up was Disneyland Paris! 






My very normal tasting Halloween Burger Magique. Black bun makes it Halloween...Wish they had the food the parks are known for in the states.



The beautiful Dora Milaje was easily my favorite appearance. We saw Iron Man, Loki, Thor, Black Panther, Spiderman, Black Widow..I think that was all. I really enjoyed seeing them. Probably my fave part. Just cause the ride lines were sooooo long and only one was truly worth the wait. God Bless my parents for taking me to theme parks when I was young and patiently waiting around while I had the time of my life 😂 I think the waiting was worse cause we were worn out from walking Paris the day before with almost no sleep! 


I have more vids but they take an eternity to upload so...



Almost forgot about Groot. One of my faves for sure. Idk if I ever told ya'll but I am bilingual. I'm fluent in Groot. Fun fact about me 😁


And that's all! 

Where to next? 









































No comments:

Post a Comment