Sunday, November 27, 2022

Bath and Body Works Escape the Runway Pineapple Mango PocketBac Review

 One more post before I go into relax mode. This time a nice summery hand sanitizer review. I go through these so fast. I bought a ton during the last sale they had where you could get them for a dollar, best time to buy.

Bath and Body Works claims:

What it smells like: an oh-so fruity touch of the tropics.

Fragrance notes: fresh pineapple juice, mango and vine-ripened raspberry.

hat it does: kills 99.9% of most common germs.

Why you'll love it:

  • Infused with the good stuff (essential oils, shea extract, vitamin E and aloe)
  • Refreshing gel in a pocket-friendly design
  • Keeps hands clean and conditioned on the go
  • Formula is 71% alcohol (meeting CDC guidelines)
  • Pairs with your favorite PocketBac holder (sold separately)


I definitely prefer the fruity scents in their hand sanitizer. I don't think I've had a fruity one I disliked so far while I have mostly hated their herbal, bakery, and fall scents. 


This one actually does smell like pineapple. A nice juicy and ripe pineapple. It does smell a little like Mango if I think about, but mostly the pineapple scent dominates. And I don't get raspberry at all. It kinda dries down to have a bit of a "dish soap" scent along with the tropical fruit. But that's OK since I really like that initial blast of pineapple.

Like all pocketbacs I think it does a great job of sanitizing without drying.

As I say in all these posts-I really wish Bath and Body Works would start a recycling program. It says 100% Recycled Plastic in Bottle...whatever that means. I want them to start something where you can bring in your packaging and get a discount on your next purchases and they recycle and reuse their own packaging. 

Overall, this is one I really enjoyed. If I ever did a pineapple favorites post, this would for sure be on it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment