Thursday, November 24, 2022

Project Pan #27


 Figured before I start the cooking my next Thanksgiving Dish I would knock out a post. 

I'm calling my Too Faced Semi-Sweet palette done! I am just going to depot and add Pink Sugar and Puddin' to my mini Viseart palette because it's not worth keeping this huge palette around for only one shade that I use daily since I Put Puddin' through my brows. I didn't use up all the shades, I definitely dumped a few- mattes with glitter and a few got destroyed when I dropped it as well. I'll probably keep the tin or recycle it depending on how it looks once I take that last two shades out.


That's large palette number 2 done...the first one being the Urban Decay Original Naked that I finished.  I definitely got my money's worth and then some since I got this for around $25 or so dollars and that's all I really want out of my palettes. 

I also had a Wet N Wild lip pencil which is completely done. And I'm still working through the Smashbox lid primer. It will probably be around the next six months or so even though I use it everyday. 

I plan on trying to use up most of the Shades in my Smashbox on the Rocks palette. I'm working my way through Ambient right now which is a really pretty warm gold shade easy to wear as an everyday shade. I'll post a pic of that palette in the next update.

And that's all! Off to make cranberry sauce and deconstruct this palette. 

No comments:

Post a Comment