Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Bath and Body Works Crisp Morning Air Pocketbac Review



 I really love the smell of "morning" but that doesn't motivate me enough to get up early to smell it. Nothing like the crisp, cold air in the morning to really wake you up though. 

Since this is Bath and Body Works...I didn't have very high expectations for this scent to recreate that. 

Bath and Body Works claims:

What it smells like: a cool, sweet breath of fresh air.

Fragrance notes: fresh pine, juniper and juicy pear.


The Bath & Body Works Positive Messaging All The Feels Pocketbac is a skin-softening formula that kills 99.9% of most common germs, while the pocket-friendly design makes it easy to keep hands clean and conditioned when you're on-the-go. 


So..they didn't recreate the morning feels in a scent. This smells like so many other BBW scents with a hint of apple added. So basically just generic, same old same old. As with all the little sanitizers, this one works well. Makes my hands feel clean without drying them out. 

I really wish Bath and Body Works would start a recycling program. It says 100% Recycled Plastic in Bottle...whatever that means. I want them to start something where you can bring in your packaging and get a discount on your next purchases and they recycle and reuse their own packaging. 

Overall, not one I would purchase again. I really can't even remember the scent and I just used it yesterday. I think I am starting to notice a pattern with their scents- concept scents are just generic, boring, forgettable. The only ones that smell any different have been the fruity ones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment