Thursday, January 5, 2023

Lux Naturals Shore Thing Soap Review

The Lush sale came and went and I didn't buy not one thing. I kinda remembered and forgot about it at the same time, so I guess I will try more brands this year instead of Lush, Lush, Lush and clean out the little things left in my stash until next years sale.

Lux Naturals Shore Thing:

Beach inspired with finely ground pumice, kelp powder and sea salt.

Raiding my soap stash, I just pulled the first one out to go ahead and use. This is one of the soaps I wasn't really a fan of when I first received it. It smells like tropical skittles in a beach way. Overall, it's not a bad scent and is kinda enjoyable. The quality of the scent is great, it's strong and does scent the bathroom. Some of the Lux soaps I've used in the past the scent wasn't strong enough or barely there. This one has no issues whatsoever. 

Skittles Candy Packs - Tropical: 36-Piece Box | Bonbons acidulés, Idées de  collations, Gâteau aux noix de pécan

I really like the way the soap looks. I think Lux Naturals excels at making interesting and unique looking soaps and this one looks like the earth to me. Beachy colors but the brown kinda looks like land. 



The soap itself is nice, lathers well, cleans well, and rinses cleanly without drying my skin.

As always with Lux Naturals the ingredients are excellent. I love that they use oils in their soaps that aren't really typical in the handmade soap business. It does say it has pumice but I never really notice and scrubbiness in their pumice soaps. 

Ingredients: 

Saponified- Coconut Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Olive Oil, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Organic Sustainable Palm Oil, Castor Oil. Avocado Oil, Jojoba Oil, Natural Soap Base, Fragrance*, Finely Ground Pumice, Kelp Powder, Sea Salt, Mineral Pigments. *Phthalate Free. 97% Natural


Overall, I like it. If the scent appeals to you, it might be worth checking out.



No comments:

Post a Comment