Monday, January 23, 2023

Project Pan Update #29

 Back again for another project pan. It makes me feel good to know that I am using up my massive collection of eyeshadow...although it can be a little repetitive.

Last year I used up my Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar from Too Faced and it felt really good to get it out of my collection and make room for all the new things I bought last year and the year before. This year, I am hoping to get rid of this Smashbox palette. I deconstructed and used up/gave away the smaller one....so now just to try and get through this one. Not sure I will be done with it this year since there are a lot of shades here and although the shadows are smaller- they go a long way. I know quite a few here are duds too so as I get through this palette there might be some I just throw out-like the blue shade. 

I've already used up the shade Ambient since I started using it. Now I'm working through Midas. Not my favorite gold, it's a very pale shade that only really works as an inner corner color or layered with some of the bronze/browns in my collection to give them more dimension and make custom colors from what I already have. I've tried it with most of the browns in my collection but have settled on wearing it with Smoky Quartz from Senna. Midas already has a giant hole in it, so I don't think I'll be working on it that much longer-hoping it's gone in a month.



 

As for these- finally the Smashbox primer is out of my life! I cut it open to get the last of it out. Some of it was lost to drying out and dropping it in water but mostly I used it all! 

I only used the purple eyeliner twice. I don't really like it...it has no punch to it and just looks drab and grey when I put it on. I haven't been wearing purple much though. When I start reaching for the purple in the Smashbox palette, I'm sure I'll use it more. 

And that's all. I wish I had more ideas on what to add so this post isn't so bare. 




No comments:

Post a Comment