Sunday, January 1, 2023

Voluspa White Cypress Review

Hello 2023! I've gotta get my blog on so that way I will blog all through out the next year (O'm partly superstitious) in between playing with my new PS5. I've been on the fence on if I wanted one since they are so hard to find and I would never purchase from a scalper. But since Just Dance 2023 didn't come out on PS4 I guess it made my decision for me. AND learning that Hogwarts Legacy will be coming out next month. I am mega excited for it and hoping it doesn't let me down. I had the first Harry Potter game on my Gameboy Color and it's one of the few games I have actually beat. It wasn't that great in comparison to other games and I never bought another in the series...but this new game coming out could be everything I never knew I needed. Let's hope this month flies.

Voluspa claims:

Notes of White Cypress, Juniper Berry, Mint Leaves and Evergreen Wood

Notes of White Cypress, Juniper Berry, Mint Leaves and Evergreen Wood.

Fragrance Description
White Cypress, a classic yet contemporary Holiday scent, captures a crisp walk in the winter woods. Frosted Bergamot and Minty Snowdrops perfectly envelop freshly cut Evergreen Cypress boughs and snow-kissed Sugar Plum. Bask in its glow while staying cozy inside.



Anyway...back to the candle review. This is the final candle I had from the Voluspa set I bought earlier in the year. I was saving it to burn on Christmas Day since it is the perfect Christmas Tree scent. It' smells crips and clean and authentic. I really enjoy it! I could see it being a Christmas staple in the larger size.


 

It scented a large room well but not a super humongous open plan  room but I'm not mad considering the price of the candle. I wouldn't mind buying the larger size around Christmas to burn exclusively in December although if you like pine it could be a nice year round scent. 

I got the small size for around $7 in a sale, the list price is $13 which is kinda high. But it does burn for around 20-25 hours. And it burns cleanly and pools evenly.

I like that they are "coconut wax", not sure if it's paraffin free but I like cleaner sounding waxes. It's up in the air as to whether it's really better for you.

Overall, if I made a Christmas Candle favorites list, this would be on it and I would rebuy it around the Holiday season.


No comments:

Post a Comment