Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Senna Cosmetics #37 Angle Shadow Brush Review


 


This post almost didn't get written. I started downloading the Hogwarts Legacy game when I woke up this AM, a few hours later I got a notification that it was ready to play. As soon as I got home I turned it on and played through what I'm guessing is the tutorial. So far, so good and I'm so glad I played the The Last of Us. It had me feeling like gaming pro because now I am familiar with the controls of the game. 😁 

But anyway...on to the review. 

Senna cosmetics claims:

Angled edge and wide, blunt surface is the perfect shape for contouring the eye crease and outer corners with soft definition. Works to apply color all over the lids also. Natural hair.

I got this brush for a bargain. I see it on the sight now for a $1.00. I don't think I paid that much for it..but I definitely didn't pay too much more than that. This brush is the same price as the E.L.F brush and much better quality. 

It has an aqua handle, with a black ferrule. For some reason the black ferrules seem cheaper than the metal ones. It is still nice quality and looks really nice, just has a cheaper look and feel in my opinion. 

The brush is a natural bristled brush. Not sure exactly what type of hair it is, but it's nice. It's soft and doesn't scratch. 

The shape of it is unique. I don't have any similar brushes in my collection. That said, it's not one I have found essential. I have mostly been using it to pat on a darker color on the outer corner. You can use it to pack on color. And you can use the pointy side to pack some color on the lower lid. I just find that I would prefer other brushes for all of those tasks. 

For the price you really can't beat a dollar. I am glad I picked it up as I might find something I like using it for later on, maybe I'll try it with concealer or something. For now it's not a must have and I'm glad I got it at a bargain price. I wouldn't have picked it up for the $20 price tag, I think $8 is a decent price for it so $1 is a steal! 




No comments:

Post a Comment