Friday, March 31, 2023

Bath and Body Works Soft Lavender Pocketbac Review

I did it, I finished The Parkers. And I was not happy with the ending. I hated the professor...he was so rude and shallow etc. They need to redo the last episode because Nikki should have ended up with either of the other two guys that were in love with her...at least they treated her right. The worst wedding/match on TV I have ever seen 😒


But back to hand sanitizer. Soft Lavender. 

Bath and Body Works claims:

A so-soothing blend of lavender flower, jasmine clouds and sandalwood

Infused with essential oils, shea extract, vitamin E and aloe, our skin-softening hand sanitizer kills 99.9% of most common germs, while the pocket-friendly design makes it easy to keep hands clean and conditioned on-the-go. Formula is 71% alcohol.

 I don't think the scent formulators and BBW have ever smelled actual Lavender. This doesn't smell like any of the notes listed. I don't get Lavender, Jasmine, or Sandalwood. Idk what scents this is supposed to be besides more of BBW generic perfum-y scent. It smells like some of the past sanitizer scents I've had but I can't quite remember which one specially. It smells like so many at the same time. 

Other than that, it works as expected and doesn't really dry my hands much. The scent is strong and lingers for awhile though.

I really wish Bath and Body Works would start a recycling program. It says 100% Recycled Plastic in Bottle...whatever that means. I want them to start something where you can bring in your packaging and get a discount on your next purchases and they recycle and reuse their own packaging. 


Overall, I'm glad I am using up my stash. I think after I finish the bottles I have, I will just use an unscented and dump some essential oils in it for a better less synthetic scent experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment