Sunday, April 2, 2023

Senna Cosmetics Blush Haul

 I got these blushes months and months ago. I originally just planned on doing just the eyeshadows and then the more I used the blushes, kept thinking I should just do a quick post. I bought them for only $1 each, so I didn't have high expectations. Especially considering the shadows weren't my favorite. Some of them were OK but some were a big miss. 

Some of these are still sitting on the site in the $1.00 sale. I also am not sure I actually ordered some of them, I think there were quite a few thrown in for free. Yay! 

So here's what I got. 

Honey Nectar- These type of shades can go either way. Often times if they are cheap/drugstore they look like ashy on my skintone but if done well, they end up adding a brightness to my face that makes it good for layering. I especially love these type of blushes with a smokey eye.


Pink Diva- Bright Bubblegum pink shade. Not a shade I gravitate too but sometimes you need this exact shade. Can't beat the quality for only a dollar. I might not reach for this often, but I'm glad to have it in the collection.


Amour- Reminds me of the Honey Nectar but more of an everyday shade. So pretty! 


Pink Panic- Bright, bright, bright pink. Not one I will wear often but I find this a bit more wearable than other bright pinks in my collection. 



Clarity- A very nice neutral pink, looks nice with smokey purple looks. Leans more pink. 



Natural Rose- Last but not least, natural rose. An everyday wearable rose shade. I love the texture on these blushes, they are buildable, soft, and blend-able. I think the only thing I have trouble with is wear time but that's true of all blushes as my skin eats makeup. 

That's all! It's definitely a lot of blushes but I'm glad to have them all in my collection. 

No comments:

Post a Comment