Monday, October 2, 2023

Project Pan #36

 I can't believe we are at update #36. I was just reviewing all the eyeshadows I have used up, whether I have actually used it up, or trashed it, repurposed it etc and I am at number 122. I have been tracking for a couple of years now. Trying to get to 125 before I "reward" myself with some new shadows. Only three more to go! 

I'm still working on my ABH palette and I finished the Raw Sienna shade. I was getting a bit bored with it so I was happy to see it go. I think I used the very last as a face powder because it blended into my skin tone pretty well. 

I've moved on to the Golden Ochre shade. I used it as a highlight shade and tend to wear it with other palettes. I think it works as a highlight shade but once it's gone I won't miss it since I don't really like highlighting. I just do it when I have a shade too but I can easily skip it. I hit pan on it a few weeks ago now. I also hit pan on the Burnt Orange shade. I wear it when I am in a rush and don't know what else to wear. I love combining it with the Red Ochre shade so I've been getting use out of that too. 



I finished the Too Faced Puddin' shadow. I've replaced it with a MAC brow pencil but not adding it to the project pan. I'm not in a rush to use it up. But I'm so happy I finished the TF shadow. 



As for the white pencil and the shadow insurance..basically no change. I keep forgetting the white pencil is in this project pan and can't really think of a way to use it up. 



That's all for now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment