Saturday, November 25, 2023

Urban Decay Vice Conspiracy Lipstick Review

Conspiracy is in the 2nd row, 5th shade

 

I have time today..so figured I would do a quick post on some extremely expired lipstick. It still smells fine though so I'll just keep using it until it makes my lips fall off.


Urban Decay claims:

Prepare to get hooked. Vice Lipstick comes in a massive lineup of 135 addictive shades and six indulgent finishes—our biggest lineup yet! 

Our shade range has it all: Bold brights. Dark, sexy shades. Super-versatile neutrals. With so much variety it’ll make your head spin, there’s something for everyone—from new shades to cult favorites you thought you’d never see again. Several shades were inspired by some of our other lip products (and even our Eyeshadows and Eye Pencils!).

(Old description)

I got this lipstick a few years ago from a novely friend. It was a palette with all kinds of fun colors. I've used up a lot of the colors and have the two darkest shades left. At one point I was considering purchasing MAC "O" because I thought it would look ok on me and would be fun to experiment with.

I think this shade is long discontinued. It was described as a warm toned dark brown with pearl. To me it's a burgundy brown metallic/frost lipstick. Could be edgy on some people, on me it just looks a bit boring. 

I'm still so glad I got to try it because now I know these shades aren't for me. I like a red, pink, fuschia, coral, or orange color. I love a bright lipstick. I just don't think this type of shade brings much of anything to my skin tone/complexion.

I should swatch it but I'm feeling lazy.



I wouldn't purchase the full size, but then again I can't because it is long discontinued. I just checked the Urban Decay site and they have discontinued so many shades. They only have about 30 or so shades n the range when it used to be massive at 130+. I remember when Urban Decay was all the rage and now there are so many other brands that have surpassed them in popularity. Wow.



No comments:

Post a Comment