Friday, December 1, 2023

Kneipp Care Cuddly Bath Oil Review

 I don't think I have the name right...I tried to just pull the translation but I think some thing were lost in translation. I bought this in the My Bath, My Moment set from Kneipp. I've only used two of the bath oils and so far I love this set and think it was worth the 10 euro I spent on it.

Kneipp claims:

The care oil bath cuddly bath with essential oils of gingercardamommacadamia and honey extract nourishes the skin. 

I love the scent of this...which is surpring to me because I wasn't expecting to like a "spice" scent in the bath. You can definitely smell both the ginger and the cardamom. The scent really reminds me of the Aveda Nutriplenish line. If you like that scent- you would like this. It also has a freshness to it that you wouldn't expect due to the spices. It's a nice scent though, I do notice it isn't as strong as the last bath oil I used from Kneipp. And I did use the whole bottle. Who knew Ginger and Cardamom would make such a magical combo? I might try this as a blend in the diffuser. Once I get some Ginger Oil.

The oil disperses through the bath quite nicely and makes the bath water feel nice and moisturizing without feeling oily. My skin feels pretty nicely after- no lotion required. It doesn't really look like anything in the bathtub so I didn't take pictures.

It's a lovely bath oil, I only wish it was available to purchase separately but this one seems to only be offered in the set. The packaging is glass with a plastic lid, the box is cardboard. And the little sampler bottle comes with 20 ml of product which is good for 1-2 baths. I used mine all in one go but good to know I can get two baths if I choose.

Ingredients:

 Cuddly Bath: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Parfum (Fragrance), PEG-40 Sorbitan Peroleate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Macadamia Integrifolia/Tetraphylla Seed Oil, Honey Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil, Elettaria Cardamomum Seed Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Eugenol, Citronellol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol

Ingredients aren't too bad-it has a few essential oils- Ginger, Eucalyptus, Cardamom, and Orange Oil. Also some oils that are good for the skin like Macadamia, and Sweet Almond. 

This is a great bath oil. I would highly recommend giving these a try. Especially the sampler set because you get a lot of variety at a very reasonable price. 


No comments:

Post a Comment