Friday, June 14, 2024

Milani Eyeshadow Primer Review


 So I watched Bridgerton Part II last night and it was much better than Part I ..but I don't think I will be watching the next season. I think that's it for me, mostly because I'm not into the new casting choice. But this part II....there were moments I loved but .I still can't get into Colin though, I don't think he's attractive and his acting was a bit performative, stiff, and unbelievable.  They did go a bit spicier than I was expecting, which was unexpected. The queen still sends me, I always love her hair and style. There were some part where I did tear up, I think I've just been extra emotional this past week or the scenes on friendship were just that touching Maybe after this post I will go and watch it again....

But eye primer! 

Milani claims:

  • LIGHTWEIGHT, INVISIBLE PRIMER: Intensify the color of your favorite eyeshadow and increase its wear from day into night by adding our lightweight, crease-proof Eyeshadow Primer to your beauty arsenal. Our eyeshadow primer makes our eye shadow palettes pop with color! 
  • WORKS ON ALL SKIN TONES: It goes on nude and dries invisibly; you’ll know it’s working by the professional and smooth look of your eyeshadow. 
  • VEGAN, CRUELTY-FREE BEAUTY: Eyeshadow Primer is formulated to be the perfect base for your flawless style. Formula is vegan & never tested on animals. 
  • TIPS & TRICKS: Swipe a small amount across each eyelid before applying eye makeup. Then choose your favorite eyeliner and eyeshadow shades to create a look that lasts all day. 
  • WE ARE MILANI: Born in East LA, we've always been connected to the rich diversity of our neighborhood, because it’s a place that truly embodies the melting pot of Los Angeles. We're not inspired by couture and top models. Our passion is real people, living real lives. Beauty is for everyone. No matter who you are or where you come from, we're here to fuel your self-expression with makeup for every shade, attitude, and ethnicity. No judgment. No exceptions.

Made in USA

Eye primer is a necessity for my eyelids. Without it, my make up will NOT last. It will crease and fade off within 2-3 hours. I love eyeshadow and wear it most days so I have to have a decent primer. I have been hearing great things about this one for years- so when it was time to re-up, I went ahead and bought this. I had also heard great things about Milani and all these years later...here we are. 

I do think this is a great primer. It does exactly what I need it to do. My shadows last the whole day. It also goes on more pigmented and everything seems to blend the same as it would without a primer. It's not sticky feeling and it blends out clear- as long as I blend it enough. I don't like the primers that go on ashy and I have to make sure to cover every inch. 

I think it works perfectly- the only thing I notice is that my shimmer shadows don't necessarily go on as shimmery or popping as with other primers. I think that's down to it not being very sticky. 



I do like the packaging- it has a nice tip to squeeze the product out. I am not a fan of the lip gloss tips that some of these primers have. So they get points for that. 

It's unfragranced and you don't really smell it unless you sniff. It smells odd...but I only know that because I deliberately smelled it. It just smells like 'product".

Ingredients: 

Isododecane, Talc, Mica (CI 77019), Cyclopentasiloxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Trihydroxystearin, Polyethylene, Triethylhexanoin, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Dimethicone, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-40 Stearate, Synthetic Beeswax, Propylene Carbonate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Water (Aqua ). +/- May Contain/PEUT CONTENIR: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxide (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Overall, I like it. I think it might be the best drugstore eye primer...it's affordable and lasts forever. I haven't tried many drugstore primers but this would be the one I would highly recommend. 


No comments:

Post a Comment