Thursday, June 27, 2024

Project Pan #43

 I did it! I panned the ABH Modern Renaissance palette. I chucked about two and a half of the shades and used all the rest. It took a couple of months but I'm happy to have used up a palette in my collection- it was a gift and it makes me happy when I use a gift up. The last color was very easy to use because I love orange eyeshadow. It's a color I can wear all by itself. I just blend it out a bit, add mascara, and go. Originally I planned to save and depot the color because it was a favorite in the palette but then I realized I have a lot of other orange shadows that are similar enough. 





I already ordered my new reward palette, I ordered the Danessa Myricks Love is Love palette. Those Multi-Chromes were just calling my name! 




I really wish the palette contained more of the rainbow shades but I'll make it work. I do also want to pick up some of her holographic liners and the muti-chrome flakes but maybe I'll use that as a reward for myself once I finished up another couple of shadows. I do keep track of the shades I have used up and I'm down 134 shadows- some given away or chucked. Maybe when I get to 140 I'll get some of her liners.

I don't plan on starting up another Project Pan post until after the summer and into the fall...I kinda want some freedom this summer to wear whatever and also I want to do a first impressions of the Danessa palette when I receive it. 

And that's all.....


No comments:

Post a Comment