Monday, August 5, 2024

OPI Need Sunglasses

 Why was the House of Dragon final so disappointing. I was so confused after watching that I kept looking it up to make sure it really was the finale. It wasn't worth staying up for at all! And now another show that we have to wait two more years for and I'm not sure I'll be watching when it finally does come back. I'm tired of waiting two years for a show!  

OPI claims:

bright lemon yellow nail polish

I have a thing for yellow polish and yellow eyeshadow. For a minute I was always searching for that perfect yellow shade. I'm still looking for it as far as eyeshadow goes. As for polish this is my perfect shade of yellow. Unfortunately it's basically discontinued except in gel polish- I don't wear gel polish. It's just perfect- a deeper primary yellow that works on my skin tone better than other yellow shades. 

The problem is that it's not a good application. It can go on streaky and you don't want to do more than two coats because it will take forever to try or just not dry at all. I have used up a bit more than half the bottle and it's starting to get thick enough that I have needed to thin it with some polish thinner. But I have had the bottle for years and used it a ton so I'm not to mad at that. 

It was getting to the point where it was getting too thick to dry but the thinner fixed that issue. Shine is fine. Wear is ok depending on the top and base coat used. 

I don't really like it as a pedi color though. I'm sure I used it that way before and came to the conclusion that yellow on the toe nails isn't cute- but I forgot and so that's what I am wearing now. Can't wait to remove it though! 

Overall, it's my perfect yellow but application could be better. I wish they would improve it and bring it back. 



No comments:

Post a Comment